dawnirion dawnirion

Please use this forum to share your thoughts and experiences regarding Obamacare and being a part of this Anti-Obamacare lawsuit.
rickgyver@parkersville.org rickgyver@parkersville.org

Re: Welcome to the OCA Member Forum

There is so much that can be said about the perversions the liberals are forcing on our nation.  What I see that it comes down to is the "left" actually believes that we are not smart enough to think for ourselves.  As Rush says, "The current Ruling Class in Washington are convinced they are the only educated people in the world and MUST be allowed to "rule"!
Those people have such a twisted impression of their own importance they truly believe everyone that doesn't live in the beltway is dumber than a box of rocks.  Thank GOD America has become the "wakened sleeping giant" that will change all of that in November.
Tracy Tracy

Re: Welcome to the OCA Member Forum

I am so angry that Obama and his people are trying to get away with this.  I am really afraid of what is going to become of our great Country if Obama keeps having his way.  We must keep trying to get the word out to vote smart in November and vote out the trash.  We must take America back.  I am really surprised that there aren't more plaintiffs in this case.  I was hoping for hundreds of thousands.  Maybe people are just afraid of coming forward or perhaps they don't have the time, but we must make time to get our Country back.  Keep up the good work Van, we are standing with you 100%, and thank-you for helping us.
Alex Alex

Re: Welcome to the OCA Member Forum

I think they were, at first, amused that the "unwashed masses" were trying to protest against the "ruling class".  When it continued...we angered them.  They tried to use their typical approach of defining and dismissing us.  Tagging us with words meant to destroy and dismantle us.  That did not work either.  They thought they could overwhelm us with one bad bill after another day after day after day.  What a surprise that we could walk and chew gum at the same time.  Now...faced with losing their cushy jobs on November 2nd....they fear us.  Every single one of us must show up at the polls on that one day.  Our lives DO depend on it.