Tan Tax

dawnirion dawnirion

Tan Tax

We're all going to be hit hard financially by Obamacare, but the tanning industry is already paying an extra 10% tax. Why were they singled out? Theories?
Marine Marine

Re: Tan Tax

Q:  DawnIrion says, “We're all going to be hit hard financially by Obamacare, but the tanning industry is already paying an extra 10% tax. Why were they singled out?”

A:  Only whites pay the “Tanning Tax.”  :-)

~ Marine

The Scarlet Pimpernel The Scarlet Pimpernel

Re: Tan Tax

Oh, I see... a racist tax. ;)
J J

Re: Tan Tax

Absolutely a racist or discriminatory tax.  How can they say otherwise?  What I don't understand is why none of the tanning salons are calling this administration out on this fact.  I think it is because they say only whites can be racist or discriminatory.