ObamaCare... Congress has no right to write laws about healthcare!

Marine Marine

ObamaCare... Congress has no right to write laws about healthcare!

This unconstitutional stuff drives me NUTS!! I don't believe anyone is picking up on it. WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Stop debating health care with Congressmen! See: US Constitution, Article 1, Section 8 and the 10th Amendment. Congress has no right to write laws about healthcare! Is anyone paying attention?!!

~ Marine
Brufunka Brufunka

Re: ObamaCare... Congress has no right to write laws about healthcare!

Congress also doesn't have the right to make any American buy anything.  Obamacare states that people have to have insurance or pay a fine.  That is unconstitutional.