Downsize DC - A Noble Idea

NickRay07 NickRay07

Downsize DC - A Noble Idea

http://www.downsizedc.org

From Downsize DC's about page:
"We believe the federal government has grown too centralized, too intrusive, and too expensive. We believe in constitutional limits, smaller government, civil liberties, federalism, and low taxes. We want to end laws and programs that don't work, cause harm, and violate the Constitution. We want to restore the full force of the 9th and 10th amendments, which reserve most social functions to the people and the states."

Downsize DC Vision Statement (Downloadable PDF)
http://www.downsizedc.org/files/downsizedc-vision.pdf

I support this idea. If you haven't heard of this organization, please check it out. You may want to get involved like I have! The plan outlined in the website and the vision plan sounds like a true possibility.

Imaging Congress having to read their 4000+ page monster bills before they can vote on them.

Let's restore the power back to the people. Let's discuss this idea; and, for those interested - let's become an infectious plague these politicians can't ignore. Let's tell Congress to regulate themselves for a "CHANGE". Let's restore the Republic at all costs!

Nicholas Maxwell
NickRay07@gmail.com
Plaintiff of New Mexico
dawnirion dawnirion