Could Obamacare be compared to the poll tax?

Dan Q Dan Q

Could Obamacare be compared to the poll tax?

Hi,

I had thought of something a few weeks ago. I don't know the details but would not being able to pay the fine be considered tax evasion?

If so, if you temporarily cannot afford to pay a fine, whether temporarily or because you are living in poverty, or you're a minority who can't understand English or don't follow/understand American politics, would that make you a felon?

Felons lose the right to vote for the rest of their lives. Would this make Obamacare the equivalent of a poll tax, where minorities, the poor, or people who are unemployed at some point in their lives lose the right to vote permanently?

-Dan Q