A good idea?

Rube Simon Rube Simon

A good idea?

While this is a good way to prepare for what may come, are you sure you want to give the enemy the answers this easily? Surely there could easily be a spy in our midst.
Rube Simon Rube Simon

Re: A good idea?

Please ignore this thread. I put my post in the wrong place, not noticing the correct thread name (I'm new to message boards) -- blame my dyslexia. It should have been in the $13 Million Dollar Challenge, and then I posted it there before seeing that I could move the original here over to that thread...again, dyslexia strikes!